The Nigerian Navy has not rested on its oars. More pipeline vandals have been arrested, Nigerian Navy also have recovered suspected pirates vessel four months after pirates hijacked an oil tanker, MT MAXIMUS, the navy has recovered the pirate vessel MT DEJIKUN used by suspected pirates. In another development, NNS DELTA carried out a raid within its area of responsibility. In the raid which was carried out at Ogbe-Igoh community in Warri, Delta State, the Nigerian Navy team destroyed an illegal refinery site and one Cotonou boat containing about 50MT of stolen crude oil and 6 X 15, metal tanks containing illegal refined AGO. No suspect was apprehended as they fled the site before the arrival of the Nigerian Navy patrol team.
- SEE THE NAME & PHOTOS OF 18 PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS FOR NIGERIA’S 2019 GENERAL ELECTIONS
- D’banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D’Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (Photos & Video)
- Good news as FG finally ends Bsc/HND disparity across Nigeria
- Mace Theft Here are names of 5 arrested suspects
- Breaking: Trump to host Nigerian president April 30
- This is why it was so easy for robbers to kill 30 in Offa
About Author: Mycybergist