Guaranty Trust Bank, Plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
- Our entry level training programme is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.
Our criteria for Entry level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
You will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:
Step 1: Computer-Based Assessment
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
The assessment help us determine if you possess the skill to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 2: Pre-Interview Documentation
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.
Step 3: Panel Interview
The next stage of the process is a competency-based panel interview. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires
Step 4: Final Interview
This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to competency-based questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and the passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Also Read These: