Guaranty Trust Bank, Plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
- Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
- Our entry level training programme is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
Step 1: Computer-Based Assessment
Step 2: Pre-Interview Documentation
Step 3: Panel Interview
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
Also Read These: