The Federal Polytechnic, Offa kwara state is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates into its Full-Time Higher National Diploma,
Part-Time National Diploma and Higher National Diploma Programmes for 2018/2019 academic session.
Details are as follows:
A. TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
The under listed two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution viz;
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii. Food Technology
iii. Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biology/Microbiology option
b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
c. Physics with Electronics option
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Engineering Technology
ii Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology:
a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
b. Power and Machine Engineering
iii. Mechanical Engineering:
a. Manufacturing Engineering
b. Power and Plant Engineering
iv. Civil Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Architectural Technology
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR Higher National Diploma (HND)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business
Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. Candidates are required to have at least one year post National Diploma Industrial Training experience
However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
Every applicant for the Polytechnic HND Programme who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa are required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of Higher
National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidate should visit
this Polytechnic Portal www. fpo.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY FALSE/WRONG DATA ENTRY WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AT ANY TIME SO DISCOVERED.
All candidates are enjoined to visit this Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.